Imperial Guard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about the guild, plan raids, put up any ideas or suggestions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The State of the Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkzero
Admin
Darkzero

The State of the Server Empty
PostSubject: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

Hey guys and gals. How do you think the server is progressing.. I dunno.. it seems to be spinning out of control into a bad state. I hope it all gets better pretty soon, I really don't know how things are going to get better. But they damn well better get there eh?
Back to top Go down
Siirenias
Guildy's
Guildy's

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

Sometimes, those responsible for the server have to use hammers where chisels used to be good enough.

I think things have gotten a bit better as of late, but the communication and UI problems are becoming increasingly concerning. I'm trying to get in touch with the devs to see their take on it (even though it seems logical that it's a client problem).
Back to top Go down
Darkzero
Admin
Darkzero

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Wasn't speaking of the GMs and Administration. I was talking about the state between guilds. Things have gotten... tense... at best. Going to hell in fact. But that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Siirenias
Guildy's
Guildy's

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh, I dunno about that.

I've taken great effort in understanding the, uh...differences between different guilds.

The only guilds I really have issue with are We R the Pack Ratz and Mystic Knights.
Back to top Go down
impsycho3
Guildy's
Guildy's

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 am

Hm...Personally i think that it's more based from person to person.

Me and my stepdad typically have little to no problem getting into groups or events planned on other guilds. That and there don't seem to be any kind of guild related hate going on that i see....

I think it's alright personally but *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Server   The State of the Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Guard Forum :: Imperial Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: